JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

One UI 6 on AT&T super laggy

(Topic created: 11-19-2023 04:06 PM)
Arteree
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
I just got the One UI 6 official release on my AT&T s23 ultra and its super laggy. My phone is going really slow and the animations are jittery. The keyboard is lagging, everything. I tried restarting my phone. Has anyone else had this issue? How do I fix it?

Solved: The phone takes time to adjust. After around 4 hours, everything was back to normal and even smoother than before.
12 Replies
Danger_Floof
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
Reboot into the bootloader and clear the cache.

Back up and do a factory reset.
mrsisocial
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

easy to put in two sentences. Please elaborate with detailed steps.

0 Likes
Galaxy S23
My edge and notif trays lag, a variety of other apps lag, and the update even broke my wifi connections (I had to reset everything. That was fun.) Add onto that the grayscale toolbar buttons and the emojis that look rolled-back to 2010, and I'm dissatisfied.
Starrlight23
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
I had your same exact issues with the very last Beta. I tried clearing the cache partition and even a factory reset. Sadly, I ended up having to unenroll to go back to 5.1 because nothing fixed it. Luckily, my carrier still hasn't sent the update to me yet so my phone is still good. I think your stick until the acknowledge it and fix it in another update
AcheronCit
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23
No not for me ...23 plus on ATT in USA, restarted the phone, using UI 6 and Android 14 and everything runs very smooth.
EvRoyce
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23
I got the update too and love it. After awhile things will run smooth. Only issue i have is the battery drains faster. Anyone else?
Arteree
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
I haven't noticed yet but I'll reply back to you tomorrow if I see any difference. But yeah I love the update too, everything feels better. Only thing is the camera at 10x is a bit more grainy. Other than that it's great.
0 Likes
EvRoyce
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23
Ok thanks man. I don't typically use zoom anyway bc until they perfect it its always gonna be grainy. That might not come until the S30 or beyond but I love everything else. Long live galaxy🤌🫡
0 Likes
raginghemroid
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
My font size on everything keeps changing, core functions are laggy. And fb messenger, the chat bubbles, font size, and message bar are all randomly becoming comically small at random