JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

One way Samsung Calendar Sync Issue

(Topic created: 04-03-2024 01:51 PM)
littleneil
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

MS Outlook (including a calendar) is on my Win 11 PC.  Samsung Calendar 12.5.02.1 is on my S23 mobile. An Outlook calendar entry entered on my PC sync's perfectly with my Samsung mobile calendar. But conversely, an entry made on my Samsung calendar App DOES NOT sync with my Outlook calendar.?

21 Replies
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S23

it never syncs, or it doesn't sync immediately?

0 Likes
littleneil
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

never.

And for what it's worth, the phone also has the outlook app installed with calendar. Calendar entries there DO sync to my PC.  The only hangup is from the Samsung calendar to my PC's outlook calendar.

0 Likes
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S23
are you referring to the Outlook desktop app on your PC, or do you use Outlook on the web. I'm not having the same problems as you are.

make sure that when you're making calendar entries on the Samsung app, you're saving them in the Outlook calendar and not Google, Phone, Samsung Account. all of those are toggled on by default. I made that mistake before.
0 Likes
littleneil
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

on my PC I use the new Outlook APP purchased from the MS store.  I do not use the web version. 

I'm not sure about where the entry saves to or how that is set up. I press the save button and the entry shows up in the samsung calendar. That's all I know for sure.

0 Likes
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S23
open Samsung Calendar > tap on hamburger menu top left > tap on settings (gear icon) > manage calendars

familiarize yourself and you might find your issue
0 Likes
littleneil
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

You are correct. There are two old Gmail addresses shown. I know I need to add an account (Microsoft, Outlook, Exchange or what ever but don't know how to do it?

0 Likes
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S23
hit the + sign, follow the prompts, add an account
0 Likes
littleneil
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

sorry, ..add account displays (1) Samsung account, (2) MS Exchange, (3) Google, (4) Microsoft Exchange, and (5) Outlook. The last three have blue dots ?  Lost???

0 Likes
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S23
pick Outlook
0 Likes