JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Phone service stop's working randomly when connected to WiFi

(Topic created: 06-23-2023 01:51 PM)
obiee3icee
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Has anyone experienced this issue. Sometimes when I'm on WiFi at home, I lose complete phone service. I can't make calls or text.

I would have to turn my WiFi off, enable airplane mode and disable it. After doing that, my phone service then comes back. I
6 Replies
TheGalaxy
Sun
Options
Galaxy S23
Reboot phone
If not
Reset network settings
If not
Factory reset
If not
Completely flash the phone with Odin
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S23

@obiee3icee Have you tried turning off Wifi calling? 

obiee3icee
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
I couldn't find WiFi calling option. Not sure if it is still a future in Samsung's
0 Likes
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S23

@obiee3icee If your carrier provides Wifi calling, the option is in phone settings -> Connections. 

0 Likes
obiee3icee
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Ii looked at the option isn't there.
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungModerator1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S23

Hello obiee3icee, Welcome to the Community. We understand how frustrating it is when the phone is not accessing mobile data.

Here are some steps to try and get the service working: https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-to-troubleshoot-mobile-data-issues/

We understand the mobile data toggle is not appearing in the Quick Settings. To verify it is active, try going to Settings>Connections>Data Usage.

If troubleshooting is not helpful, we recommend reaching out to your service provider, as they are responsible for these services including Wi-Fi calling.