JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S23 Ultra flash failure in Pro mode

(Topic created: 06-10-2023 05:54 AM)
userOqMxuchaGv
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

Every time. If I set image size to 50 Megapixels in Pro mode with jpg+RAW, the flash will fire and turn off before taking the shot. All the pictures are dark. This happens both setting the flash to Auto or On. Try it.  Please fix that in the next firmware update, unless you have another fix to suggest? Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungModerator1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S23

Hello, There. 

I would recommend updating to the latest software, if the symptoms are persisting after the update please submit an error report to our engineers. 

Steps for Submitting an error report:

1. Open the Menu

2. Press & Hold Samsung Members Icon, Then Tap Error Reports

3. Select the Category of Your Report

4. Make Sure That "Send System Log Data" is Selected to Help Resolve Your Questions Quickly and Describe Your Problem in Details (Make sure to include the hashtag #SCommunity)

5. Change the Frequency, and send.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
KevInfo
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23
Tried this and you are correct!
I hope they fix it!
0 Likes
EthanHunt
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
Confirmed for me as well! If just shooting in jpeg, the flash works. But the timing changes and will not work in RAW + JPEG, and just RAW.

Nice catch...
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungModerator1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S23

Hello, There. 

I would recommend updating to the latest software, if the symptoms are persisting after the update please submit an error report to our engineers. 

Steps for Submitting an error report:

1. Open the Menu

2. Press & Hold Samsung Members Icon, Then Tap Error Reports

3. Select the Category of Your Report

4. Make Sure That "Send System Log Data" is Selected to Help Resolve Your Questions Quickly and Describe Your Problem in Details (Make sure to include the hashtag #SCommunity)

5. Change the Frequency, and send.

0 Likes