Original topic:

S23 Ultra not getting Photo Ambient Wallpaper

(Topic created: 03-28-2024 01:02 AM)
ppal1981
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23
VERY disappointed to hear S23 Ultra's aren't getting the Photo Ambient Wallpaper with ONEUI 6.1. Its just over a year old, and can't support a simple feature? Samsung COME ON! 
11 Replies
Sheriff2971
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

Totally agree spend £1200+ on a phone you would expect simple features to be available. Shafted by Samsung again!

userZNnTdcqwZP
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S23
Photo Ambient Wallpaper is an on-device Samsung Gauss LLM that is exclusive to S24 series (and likely future Samsung devices)
ppal1981
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23
It will only be for S24 series hence this post.
userlQcCM1wRc8
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S23
Samsung always does this and it is deplorable. They like to claim it is a hardware thing with the chip, or something else blah, blah blah...
Clearly this feature is a software only and I believe my Gen 2 processor can handle it 😂
Always some nonsense from Samsung to get you to upgrade. Will be interesting to see what other features will be missing and their "justification" for it.
Does the fruit company do this as well? I could see older devices, maybe 4 years back but not 1-3 years and especially for software. I guess they can claim some new sensor for the ambient light detection but I doubt it.
wess580
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
You're right it should be able to handle it especially since my 2010 HTC Evo 4g had a similar feature what was cool about that device was even when it was a thunderstorm lightning strikes would come across the screen
mostafa nickpour
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

VERY disappointed to hear S23 Ultra's aren't getting the Photo Ambient Wallpaper with ONEUI 6.1. Its just over a year old, and can't support a simple feature? Samsung

mostafa nickpour
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

VERY disappointed to hear S23 Ultra's aren't getting the Photo Ambient Wallpaper with ONEUI 6.1. Its just over a year old, and can't support a simple feature? Samsung

userWWhENhOyWy
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
Never received photo ambent wallpaper on samsung s23 ultra
0 Likes
ppal1981
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23
Umm, you weren't and aren't going to, the reason for this whole post I made.
0 Likes