Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy S23 FE

(Topic created: 05-10-2024 01:26 PM)
Suxwell
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
The "FE" designation denotes the Fan Edition. Despite my longstanding loyalty to Motorola smartphones, I recently transitioned to Samsung due to Motorola's failure to maintain competitiveness. I anticipated that selecting the FE model would ensure the seamless functioning of all fan-favorite features. However, I find myself frequently referring to this device as a "subpar phone." Did Samsung fans desire a keyboard that consistently fails to learn typing patterns, frequently misspells words, and suggests words in a language not included in the Input languages settings? Did fans request a phone that repeatedly dials 9-1-1 while in a pocket unless encased in a Samsung phone case with a cover? Did fans want an AI assistant (Bixby) that cannot execute basic commands despite having all necessary permissions? Did fans want a phone that is incompatible with Google applications? Did fans want a password manager that prompts to save new passwords but fails to do so when the Save button is pressed? It appears that Samsung misinterpreted fan preferences, resulting in a phone that lacks basic functionality.
0 Likes
4 Replies
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S23
Errors are manifesting between phone and chair.
0 Likes
Suxwell
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
It is possible that human error is a contributing factor, however, even experienced Samsung professionals are puzzled by the problems I am encountering with this device.
0 Likes
skeletor2022
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
It's definitely a picnic error.
0 Likes
user2S6gCxBm1O
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

The phone is terrible and just a piece of **bleep**, I'm getting samsung wallet verification errors and I can't set up secure folder as it closes automatically.

Phone is cheap, just left over parts thrown together to call it the FE, slap in the face the S20FE and S21 FE where way better and original this phone just sucks.

Not to mention everyone knows it sucks so the price bombed, it has no resale value.

Heavy and unbalanced top heavy, glass back and overheats...

Do better Samsung