JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Health issues

(Topic created: 11-24-2023 07:51 AM)
userKrG2MBGVuT
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23

Last update in November 2023; lost display for Weight?

0 Likes
5 Replies
Solution
DanG92263
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S23
I'm sorry. But your post is not clear to me. Are you venting or wanting some assistance. If the later, please provide more details.

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Samsung-Apps-and-Services/Samsung-Support-Acknowledgement/td-p/2...
0 Likes
DanG92263
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S23
If you're talking about the Body Composition feature in Samsung Health, than the new icon looks like this (see attached) and can be added to the menu via the Edit Home option in Settings.1700841463059.jpg
0 Likes
Galaxy S23
I hadn't noticed this yet but you are correct, weight by itself is no longer an option for the Health home screen. It seems to have been moved into the function Body Composition. I can only speculate that the reasoning here is to get people focused on their overall physical well-being instead solely on weight, or some such line of thinking.
0 Likes
DanG92263
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S23
I agree with you and think is more of a practical feature. Samsung devices can not measure weight, though there are some third-party devices for measuring weight that work with Samsung Health . Samsung watches measure body composition with 'weight', which is supplied by the user, as part of the computation.
0 Likes
DanG92263
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S23
Which leaves me to wonder, now that Samsung watches can measure body heat, will we finally get an option for body temperature?
0 Likes