Original topic:

Samsung find says my device has not been registered yet?

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
userXGkIBEqB19
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

Samsung S23 Ultra when opening Samsung.Find apps says your device has not been registered yet.When I have made sure it is registered and it is ready to rock and roll

2 Replies
Options
Galaxy S23
Are you referring to the device registration with Samsung when you first bought it? Or do you mean it's telling you it's not registered for offline finding? The error message for your device is not eligible to be found offline is typically what people get because that is something that is set up when you first buy your phone and sign into your Samsung account. Most people just don't pay attention to that option and leave it off and you will get that error when you open Samsung find. Even I'm guilty of it up until I got the S24 Ultra, then I made sure I enabled it and Samsung fine works flawlessly for me whether I have connection or not.
If it's telling you your phone straight up not registered with Samsung at all, you need to contact support ASAP and work that out with them because that's not safe for you and can be a big issue.
0 Likes
BlueSkies
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23
Have you tried opening Samsung smart things and then registering your device there? As far as I know, Samsung find is no longer avaliable as a separate app and you should try to use smart things. Let me know if that works for you
0 Likes