Original topic:

Security popup

(Topic created: a week ago)
RG57
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

I keep getting this security message that a site I was trying to access was blocked. Even when I'm not using my phone and I don't know this site at all. 

Thanks
5 Replies
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S23
If you have protection on and you are going to a website that links to the blocked website in any way (like them having an ad), the protection app will block the site, even if you, personally, never went to it. Do you get it when you go to one particular site or any site? The fact that you get it when you are not using your phone may mean that it left "breadcrumbs" on your phone that keeps trying to open it. Run a scan to see if you can eliminate that breadcrumb. Go to whichever browser you are using and empty the cache and delete all cookies. Ilt could have even come from a game you play that has ads. Doing a search for the be URL, it appears to be a link to a game.
0 Likes
RG57
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Thank you and have opened each game I've been playing and I see now it's a game called Match Puzzle. Funny because I've had this game over 6 months but it just started a few weeks ago. Thank you
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S23

It may have sold ad space to a less than stellar advertiser.

0 Likes
RG57
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
More likely than not..
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S23

If there's a contact link for the game developers, you should report it so that they can take action.

0 Likes