Seeking easy to understand instruction on the how-to use my new phone

(Topic created: 10-14-2023 12:54 PM)
CATS10
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

I was born way before computers and such 

were available for household use. My childhood
home "enjoyed" a phone that hung on the wall in the kitchen. There was an eight foot cord that attached to the mouthpiece. The only technology was not having your friends call during dinner! Especially boys!
I have recently bought the S23 U. I didn't know
it had a pen in it for two weeks!
I am seeking easy to understand instruction on the how-to use my new phone.
Such as basics, the pen, what are air commands, who's Bixby, camera basics, the cool things about, cases ( I'm a klutz! ).
Thanks for listening, CATS10

9 Replies
DanG92263
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S23
DanG92263
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S23
BTW, if you have any question about a product, service, or task, you can usually find a video about it out YouTube.

And I get it, I'm 62 years old myself.
Solution
CATS10
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Thank you! That's something I did know but I hadn't thought to use YouTube for anything but gardening! Thanks for reminding
me I have a whole world's worth of tutorials in my phone.
Yep, your right on the age. How ancient seems the chalkboard and erasers! Thanks again!
DanG92263
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S23
Yep, we're so old that we have our own secret written language called cursive writing. It's right up there with hieroglyphics.
Options
Galaxy S23
You can always use Google assistance pressing the home icon within your navigation bar. Google assistant can recommend videos and answer almost any question you may have about your S23 Ultra
CATS10
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Thanks! : ) First, I have to Google navigation bar!
Seriously, thank you for taking the
time to help me. I appreciate it.
0 Likes
DanG92263
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S23
If you already have Bixby setup, it will do the same.
Options
Galaxy S23
Very true, but google is more informative and often provides more relevant information than Bixby. Bixby is more useful when it comes to controlling your cellphone (brightness, mute/ unmute, make calls, answer messages, control buxby routines, control samsung and some smart devices.)
DanG92263
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S23
Agreed.