JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Shop samsung App Offline on WiFi network

(Topic created: 07-09-2023 08:06 PM)
FlightAvi
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

Works just fine on cellular network, however its says offline when i am on wifi. All other apps runs just fine. Any idea what is the solution to fix it.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
FlightAvi
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
Like the other user suggested, it seems like the wifi is culprit. The app worked just fine when i checked with my neighbor's wifi.
I am not sure what the solution is.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
FriscoRef25
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Shop APP only works for me on cellular. Will not work while on WiFi. Have tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Tried clearing partition cache. Reset router. Sounds like there are some others having this issue but no solutions yet. Hoping to get some answers on what might be causing this. 

NoctisCaelum
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23

@FriscoRef25 hi there! I've encountered this before. This is not a problem on your phone or the app. It's your service provider or Wi-Fi provider is the issue, they have blocked or have a filter on their system which will block certain apps or website for you not to access it. So therefore contact them and disable that from their end.

Solution
FlightAvi
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
Like the other user suggested, it seems like the wifi is culprit. The app worked just fine when i checked with my neighbor's wifi.
I am not sure what the solution is.
0 Likes