JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Software update interrupted error

(Topic created: 01-03-2024 07:16 AM)
LordVako
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23

How the heck you fix this and why did it happen to begin with? I can not update my phone even though there is an update available. I get the Software Update Interrupted nonsense. Any help please? 

Ekamek
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S23
You can try downloading the last firmware for the Note 10+, but make sure the CSC matches your original firmware and carrier. If unlocked, use the US U1 CSC firmware.

There is a potential for issues after flashing, especially if you use the wrong firmware. For the most part, it is difficult to flash a Verizon branded phone (including its associated MVNO). Others are fairly straightforward.
0 Likes
Discipl3
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S23
So I should flash with the latest update for Note 10+ and make sure the CSC matches carrier. What if it fails to flash.
0 Likes
Ekamek
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S23
Yes. But also make sure the downloaded firmware CSC matches the original firmware CSC that came with the phone, especially if it came unlocked.

Mismatch CSC causes bootloader issues.

I can't guarantee that it will not fail because I am not the one doing it. I don't know your setup or experience level to say otherwise. You are taking a risk if you're not comfortable with flashing a phone.

I have flashed almost every Samsung device I have had, including my S23, with little to no issues.
LordVako
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23
I'm scared to say the least. Only thing I flashed before and it was a program not me, was back then when jailbreaking an iPhone 🤷🏻‍:male_sign:
0 Likes
LordVako
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23
Just read a bit about Sam Mobile and flashing. I need a PC I don't have and have to manually move files. 🤷🏻
0 Likes
neilth
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S23
You should start by taking this problem to your carrier. They are responsible for keeping your phone updated.
0 Likes
LordVako
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23
You missed the part where I said I was at the shop and what they told me?
0 Likes
neilth
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S23
Sorry about that.
0 Likes
Discipl3
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S23
Reset mobile network settings and try it?
0 Likes
LordVako
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23
Same thing
0 Likes