JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Unable to set up my Visual Voicemail

(Topic created: 09-26-2023 04:07 PM)
squidonkey
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

So I went to set up my visual voicemail and it will not let me. It shows me the prompt and to continue but when I hit continue it just goes to the screen where you have to call your voicemail. 

Does anyone else have this problem and if so how do you fix it? I have tried everything and googled it all send help. 
Thank you. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
DanG92263
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S23
Please contact your carrier for assistance. Voicemail is a carrier specific feature. They would be your best sourse to resolve this issue.

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 Replies
Solution
DanG92263
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S23
Please contact your carrier for assistance. Voicemail is a carrier specific feature. They would be your best sourse to resolve this issue.
0 Likes
Royalae
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
My carrier is saying it's the app.
squidonkey
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
I talked to them in store and they said they didn't know. I could try to call customer service again but they didn't seem to know either
userAj2021
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
I'm going through the same thing. My phone company says it's the phone. My phone is also not allowing me to call out at times. And when people call me they get the not in service or the this subscriber message. Smh @ tp.
Believer88
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
I'm having the same issue with the visual voicemail app on my S22. The problem seems to be related to a programming disconnect between the samsung app and the carrier.. everyone is blaming the other.