Original topic:

WhatsApp Audio STOPS at 30 seconds

(Topic created: 07-23-2024 07:45 PM)
usereo7WBB12pT
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

I have a Galaxy S23. For some time now, at least with the last two updates, I have noticed that when I listen to WhatsApp voice messages that are longer than 30 seconds and put the phone to my ear, the screen turns on and the audio stops after 30 seconds.

I have also tried in Galaxy S24 and same issue.

I am not the only one with this problem.

Will Samsung fix this issue?

gonzr
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Same issue here. Really annoying
Nicoooo
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

Not a Samsung issue..it's whatsapp. Only iPhone don't have this problem. Maybe another scam from these apps to "force" us to change brand. We alrrady know that Instagram etc have like some deals with iPhone that makes them upload better quality photos and all...maybe now they did this too. It's clear that it is made on purpose or they would have fixed in one day. This problem is around since months and they keep saying its not their problem when it clearly is.

Same thing happens on Huawei, Xiaomi, Oppo etc...

0 Likes
usereo7WBB12pT
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

I disagree.

We have tried on Huawei, Poco.... and it does not happen

SebaRVR
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

After the latest Samsung update, WhatsApp started to malfunction.

When listening to WhatsApp voice notes with the phone held up to the ear, the screen becomes active after 28 seconds and the audio stops.

This appears to be a Samsung-specific issue. It began after the most recent Samsung update and only affects Samsung devices. My son has an S20+ with the same problem, and I have an S23 that is also affected. My other son has an iPhone 15 and does not experience this issue. My wife has a Pixel 6A and also does not have this problem.

After many years of being a loyal Samsung customer, I am now considering switching to a different phone brand. Samsung, are you going to fix this issue?

Sguincio
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

Well known problem affecting sasmung devices. At least a reply, mr.Samsung? 

DCMArg
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

Same issue here, S22Ultra.

Luigiwt
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

same on s23 utra

Alexmelo
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

Same on S23. I reported the problem and they told me to complain to whatsapp, even though it's a problem that only happens on samsung devices. Very sad I left Xiaomi for that šŸ˜•

SebaRVR
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

They told me the exact same thing: contact WhatsApp support. Even though this only happens to Samsung devices, I'm considering leaving Samsung.

i_pabitra
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

Same issue i am facing with my galaxy s23 ultra , tried everything uninstalled & reinstalled but nothing happened.

This happened after recent updates of galaxy. 

Please šŸ™šŸ¼ fix this as soon as possible