Original topic:

When will the S23 receive One UI 6.1.1

(Topic created: Wednesday)
Jerrakanaglafard
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

Was wondering when I'll be able to use the 96khz codec. I see everywhere that it's coming with this update. My phone just says 6.1 and I still have no option to change the codec. Anything that I missed? If it's going to take longer I don't mind I just want to know what's going on. I have an s23u. Thanks.

GamerBoys
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Dang hopefully it's up soon
0 Likes
Ñeco
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
I'm still waiting for iu 6.1.1 I from August update
0 Likes
userWWhENhOyWy
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
When is 6.1.1 update coming to samsung s23 ultra 
Ekamek
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S23
Some time next week. It started rolling out in S.Korea already.
userWWhENhOyWy
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
Ok thanks
rusty7605
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
Need to turn on my boss can't figure how never had this problem before
0 Likes
TheF15Mechanic
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
It started the 12th for the S23. If you have an unlocked, hopefully by Monday. My unlocked S24 started on the 9th, and it took 2 days. Since it's now the weekend, I would say on after midnight Sunday.
MrNobleTV
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
The Galaxy S23 MODELS will receive the One UI 6.1.1 update as 6.1 .. But First with the September 2024 security patch Update on September 17 ..The update will be between 2.3GB and 3.1GB in size.

THEN Also the Update will come to the Fold 5 & Flip 5 soon after the following week.!

One UI 6.1.1 update is a major upgrade, which brings several new features to enhance the user experience. It also comes with advanced Galaxy AI features, which promise to improve the functionality and performance of these devices through smarter and more intuitive interactions.

With this major update and fresh patch, Galaxy users can look forward to better security and new features that take their phone experience to the next level.galaxy-z-fold-5-flip-5-img_1000002255_1726414346.jpg
OldSoldier
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S23
I got it this morning, T-mobile. It didn't include the September security update.
0 Likes
camb8
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S23
It's supposed today 12 from official samsung news but wat time can't wait no more don't disappoint me either