Original topic:

When will the S23 receive One UI 6.1.1

(Topic created: Thursday)
Jerrakanaglafard
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

Was wondering when I'll be able to use the 96khz codec. I see everywhere that it's coming with this update. My phone just says 6.1 and I still have no option to change the codec. Anything that I missed? If it's going to take longer I don't mind I just want to know what's going on. I have an s23u. Thanks.

Capricenls
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23
Just like S24, the rollout started in Korea first then in other regions afterward. The s23 rollout starting today in Korea
Caprice Neals
0 Likes
Capricenls
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23
If I had to guess the way it rolled out for the S24 Series on September 6th in Korea and then in the US on September 9th which was three days later I would guess maybe on the 15th or sooner
Caprice Neals
0 Likes
Hardat
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
HI,
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHEN THEY ARE RELEASING THE ONE UI 6.1.1 FOR THE S23U? I AM IN NEW YORK.I HAVEN'T RECEIVED THE UPDATE.

THANKS!!!
Capricenls
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23
The rollout started yesterday in Korea for the S23 series so I'm guessing other regions will get it next week
Caprice Neals
Daimienknight
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
My guess the 17th
GamerBoys
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
I check for the UI update and it constantly says it connecting to the server and after apx 5-10 min it says something about connection failure, ive tryed restarting my device and it still does the same thing, any suggestions?
0 Likes
jade101
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23
One ui 6.1.1 is for flip, fold and tablets and software up servers is down