JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Where can I find where the "SIM Card" slot on my Samsung Galaxy+?

(Topic created: 09-18-2023 03:24 PM)
Azrahn
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

Looks fantastic, but stumbled over a couple initial things, not sure where to find the "Sim" card. The other is does Samsung offer a phone service to go with the phone? Or do I go to Spectrum, Cricket, T-Mobile...etc. I am fairly new to the cell world I'm sure my ignorance to the topic is just shining through...LOL

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S23
The SIM card is on the bottom of the phone. You should see the outline of it and a small hole. You have to use a "SIM key" that was inside your instruction pack. It is thin metal key that you stick inside the small SIM hole. You have to pay for mobile service on your device and have a physical SIM or eSIM installed. This can be accomplished at whichever carrier that works best for you (T-Mobile, Verizon, AT&T, etc.).

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
Kenh50S22U
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23
Just go to a carrier store, they will able to help you there.
Solution
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S23
The SIM card is on the bottom of the phone. You should see the outline of it and a small hole. You have to use a "SIM key" that was inside your instruction pack. It is thin metal key that you stick inside the small SIM hole. You have to pay for mobile service on your device and have a physical SIM or eSIM installed. This can be accomplished at whichever carrier that works best for you (T-Mobile, Verizon, AT&T, etc.).
0 Likes
Azrahn
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

Thank you so much, I had found the tray for the sim card slot, I thought the sim was somewhere hidden within the box or the phone, these things are tricky at first.  I did manage to get signed up with google FI and the phone now works 🙂 Not sure If I am gonna stick with it or not, its all so new to me at the moment. At least I am finally learning. Turning into an old fart right before my very own eyes...BAH!!! LOL

KiwiBird97
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S23
If you're looking for an eSIM, here are the options for the US and Puerto Rico.
(These are not limited to those listed. Some carriers like Spectrum and Google Fi are supported.)Screenshot_20230810_211343_Call settings_1000012029_1691727224.png
0 Likes