JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How to delete stickers created from gallery photos?

(Topic created: 09-18-2023 05:51 PM)
Gareee
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23
I know how to save stickers created from photos in gallery, but I don't see any way to delete old ones you no longer want

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S23

@Gareee To delete a sticker that you created from a photo, when you are editing a photo:

1. Click the smiley face icon
  2. Click on Stickers
  3. Click on the Gallery icon
  4. Long press on one of the stickers that you want to delete.
  5. Selection dots will appear on the stickers and delete icon will appear at the bottom of the screen. 
  6. Select the sticker  or stickers that you want to delete. 
  7. Click the delete icon at the bottom center of the screen. 

View solution in context

3 Replies
DanG92263
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S23
Stickers are an app that are saved to your app list. Simply swipe up to open the app list, then search for the stickers, then uninstall.

If you don't know the name of the stickers, then find them in the photo edit app, slide to the end of the menu, press the gear (Settings) icon, which will open a list of your sticker.

If you still can't find the sticker pack in Apps, then it is baked in to the Samsung photo editing app and cannot be removed. 20230918_184413.gif
0 Likes
Solution
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S23

@Gareee To delete a sticker that you created from a photo, when you are editing a photo:

1. Click the smiley face icon
  2. Click on Stickers
  3. Click on the Gallery icon
  4. Long press on one of the stickers that you want to delete.
  5. Selection dots will appear on the stickers and delete icon will appear at the bottom of the screen. 
  6. Select the sticker  or stickers that you want to delete. 
  7. Click the delete icon at the bottom center of the screen. 
Gareee
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23
Awesome, and thanks. I figured it had to be something simple, because they'd want to clear and add them for testing.
0 Likes