Original topic:

Wifi issue after One UI 6.1 Update.

(Topic created: 03-29-2024 08:39 PM)
userOoeNm6tGPB
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

I am having issue with wifi after the one UI 6.1 update on Samsung s23 ultra.

The wifi is connecting but the download speed is very low (about 0.18 mbps) but upload speed is on the higher side (about 50mpbs)

I need help to fix this issue. I have restarted the phone but there was no change.
18 Replies
Igor Riabinin
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

Š¢Š° Š¶Šµ ŠæрŠ¾Š±Š»ŠµŠ¼Š° с рŠ°Š±Š¾Ń‚Š¾Š¹ WiFi 5 Š“Š“ц ŠæŠ¾ŃŠ»Šµ Š¾Š±Š½Š¾Š²Š»ŠµŠ½Šøя One Ui 6.0 Š½Š° Samsung Tab A8.  ŠŠøŠ·ŠŗŠ°Ń сŠŗŠ¾Ń€Š¾ŃŃ‚ŃŒ Šø ŠæŠ¾ŃŃ‚Š¾ŃŠ½Š½Ń‹Šµ Š¾Š±Ń€Ń‹Š²Ń‹ сŠ¾ŠµŠ“ŠøŠ½ŠµŠ½ŠøŠ¹.  Š Š°Š±Š¾Ń‚Š° с сŠµŃ‚ŃŒŃŽ WiFi 2.4 Š“Š“ц тŠ°ŠŗŠ¶Šµ Š·Š°Š¼ŠµŠ“Š»ŠøŠ»Š°ŃŃŒ. ŠŸŃ€ŠøчŠµŠ¼ Š²ŃŠµ устрŠ¾Š¹ŃŃ‚Š²Š° Š½Š° One Ui 5.1 рŠ°Š±Š¾Ń‚Š°ŃŽŃ‚ с тŠµŠ¼ Š¶Šµ рŠ¾ŃƒŃ‚ŠµŃ€Š¾Š¼ Š²ŠµŠ»ŠøŠŗŠ¾Š»ŠµŠæŠ½Š¾. Š­Ń‚Š¾ Samsung S20 FE 5G Šø стŠ°Ń€Ń‹Š¹ ŠæŠ»Š°Š½ŃˆŠµŃ‚ Tab A 2016 Š³Š¾Š“Š°. ŠžŃ‡ŠµŠ½ŃŒ Š¶Š°Š»ŠµŃŽ, чтŠ¾ Š¾Š±Š½Š¾Š²ŠøŠ» ŠæрŠ¾ŃˆŠøŠ²Šŗу ŠæŠ»Š°Š½ŃˆŠµŃ‚Š° Tab A8. Š¢ŠµŃ…Š½ŠøчŠµŃŠŗŠ°Ń ŠæŠ¾Š“Š“ŠµŃ€Š¶ŠŗŠ° Samsung Š“Š°ŠµŃ‚ фŠ¾Ń€Š¼Š°Š»ŃŒŠ½Ń‹Šµ Š¾Ń‚Š²ŠµŃ‚Ń‹ ŠæŠ¾ сŠ²Š¾ŠµŠ¼Ńƒ чŠµŠŗ-Š»Šøсту Šø Š½Šµ сŠ¾Š±ŠøрŠ°ŃŽŃ‚ся ŠøсŠæрŠ°Š²Š»ŃŃ‚ŃŒ Š¾ŃˆŠøŠ±Šŗу. ŠžŠ±Ń€Š°Ń‰Š°ŃŽŃŃŒ Šŗ Š»ŠøŠ“ŠµŃ€Ńƒ рыŠ½ŠŗŠ° Samsung! ŠŸŠ¾Š¶Š°Š»ŃƒŠ¹ŃŃ‚Š° Š²ŠµŃ€Š½ŠøтŠµ Š¼Š¾Š“уŠ»ŃŒ WiFi 5.1 Š² Š½Š¾Š²ŃƒŃŽ ŠæрŠ¾ŃˆŠøŠ²Šŗу 6.1. ŠŸŠ¾Š¶Š°Š»ŃƒŠ¹ŃŃ‚Š° Š²ŠµŃ€Š½ŠøтŠµ тŠ¾Š³Š¾ уŠ²Š¾Š»ŠµŠ½Š½Š¾Š³Š¾ рŠ°Š·Ń€Š°Š±Š¾Ń‚чŠøŠŗŠ° ŠŗŠ¾Ń‚Š¾Ń€Ń‹Š¹ Š·Š½Š°ŠµŃ‚ ŠŗŠ°Šŗ рŠ°Š±Š¾Ń‚Š°ŠµŃ‚ WiFi.

userc4dV9iWTDW
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
Same, its literally unusable it disconnects every 3 minutes and i wish i was exaggerating, i thought this was a cox problem but it affects no other device except my 2 samsung phones, did you find a solution?
psc
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
Anyone figure out how to fix the wifi connection issue?
LVSAYLES
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23
Change the channel on your modem. Something is conflicting with your wifi like Bluetooth devices. Use a 2.5ghz band to connect. The 5ghz is very close to the Bluetooth band and causes both to malfunction.
If you don't know how to change the channel on your modem, call the manufacturer or your internet provider. Usually it is something like typing 192.168.1.1 into your browser and logging in.
psc
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
Thank you! This actually worked!
LVSAYLES
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23
Excellent! It was driving me crazy until that idea was sent to me from up above. šŸ˜Š
0 Likes
pishtaE
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
Me too
squrrelboat45
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Mine as well
0 Likes
LVSAYLES
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23
How is your problem going? Have you found a solution?
0 Likes