JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

help."Charging stopped. Phones temp is too low."

(Topic created: 4 weeks ago)
CcBass
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
My s23 suddenly decided to stop charging. It says "Phone temp is too low, charging will continue when the temperature returns to normal" ...Any charger I plug into it, the battery symbol just flashes. Battery says "Connected but not charging". Diagnostics doesn't read that anything is wrong. And there's no way it's "too cold" to charge. 
What can I do?? 
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
chrlsld
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Restart it, if it doesn't work, restart it again but whe the Samsung logo is about to pop up, plug it in

View solution in context

3 Replies
Solution
chrlsld
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Restart it, if it doesn't work, restart it again but whe the Samsung logo is about to pop up, plug it in
Tenesseejed
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Is a developer doing to you. šŸ™‚ just did the same thing to my camera for a brief period. He be in jail soon and internet will be a much safer place šŸ˜Š
0 Likes
userom0i7CH53M
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
I had the issue where the z fold 4 would not charge and the gray circle, with the gold triangle within the gray circle, with the red thermometer inside the gold triangle. I needed to utilize smartswitch to remove my info but the charge was initially 1%. I utilized the charging/transfer cable between the new phone and the phone with the issue. I literally placed the phone with the low temperature message in a heating pad and utilized the high temperature but temperatures will vary on the heating pads. And a few minutes later, I was surprised to see that the charge rose to 2%. It eventually increases to 35% and I was able to remove all of my info via smartswitch. Hope this helps.