JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

2 samsung accounts to OneDrive

(Topic created: 09-12-2024 05:38 AM)
AngelWaddell
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I noticed when I changed the email on my Samsung account it only backs up photos from the old Samsung account. I do not see photos from last year on my One Drive. How do I merge and have all photos back up to One Drive. The cloud option is not showing on some of the folders in my gallery. I feel like it has to do with changing email addresses. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungModerator1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S24

Hello, I understand your frustrations with wanting to sync your new Samsung Account to your OneDrive account and I will be more than happy to assist. 

You can set your Gallery to automatically sync with OneDrive, so your files can be accessed later on when youā€™d like to revisit those photos. You can also restore photos and videos that were accidentally deleted.
Open Gallery 
Tap Menu and then tap Settings
Tap the switch next to Sync to OneDrive (if you've signed in to your Microsoft account, but it hasn't been linked to your Samsung account, the option will be Cloud sync. If you aren't signed in to a Microsoft account or haven't connected it yet, you will be prompted to do so)
Open OneDrive app and your sync photos will appear

Here is some additional information on syncing your OneDrive account to your Gallery: 

If you are still having issues with getting your OneDrive Account to sync please reach out to Microsoft Support

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
SamsungModerator1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S24

Hello, I understand your frustrations with wanting to sync your new Samsung Account to your OneDrive account and I will be more than happy to assist. 

You can set your Gallery to automatically sync with OneDrive, so your files can be accessed later on when youā€™d like to revisit those photos. You can also restore photos and videos that were accidentally deleted.
Open Gallery 
Tap Menu and then tap Settings
Tap the switch next to Sync to OneDrive (if you've signed in to your Microsoft account, but it hasn't been linked to your Samsung account, the option will be Cloud sync. If you aren't signed in to a Microsoft account or haven't connected it yet, you will be prompted to do so)
Open OneDrive app and your sync photos will appear

Here is some additional information on syncing your OneDrive account to your Gallery: 

If you are still having issues with getting your OneDrive Account to sync please reach out to Microsoft Support