Original topic:

AOD Display

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
YourDarling002
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
So you can't customize the aod display anymore? I don't want to use the **bleep**ty aod displays in the theme app. You either have to pay for them or get free ones. Either of the two look like garbage. Why cant I use my own pictures or gif on the aod, or just the clock type or brightness of the aod? Thanks samsung for downgrading your new flagship phone that I paid almost 1500$ for.
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S24
Well, thats your choice. That's the way it is now. I dont need to read the lockstar reviews, because it works just fine for me.
YourDarling002
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
I installed goodlock and lockstar. I went to change the aod and yet it only lets me change the lock screen. There are no aod option whatsoever
0 Likes
YourDarling002
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
I am doing some research and found out lockstar has removed the aod customization.
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S24
Then why is it still there for me? Admittedly, I don't use a photo, but I have been able to add one as recenly as 3 minutes ago.
0 Likes
YourDarling002
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
No aod options1723780409870_1723780409863_0.jpg
0 Likes
YourDarling002
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
What phone do you have? And do you have the 6.1 update?
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S24
A54 Android 14 OneUI 6.1
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S24
Just turn on AOD in settings, it might be off by default1723778775256.jpg
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S24
What he is saying is that AOD lost its costumization
Options
Galaxy S24
Oh my bad, he has to get the good lock as you all said. But I see where he is coming from having to do that extra step. The phone is great but there are just other ways to do simple things.
0 Likes