Original topic:

Calls are being remotely answered

(Topic created: Wednesday)
Dymplez4Lyfe
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

I had to get an upgrade less than a month ago an was upgraded to a Galaxy S24+. Everything was working fine for about 1wk to 1.5w after purchase unyil the UI 6.1 update on July1st. First it kept jumping off and back on the network (AT&T) and then my SIM card changed to an e-SIM. I called to get help. They tried resetting my phone. Then they changed my carrier to T-Mobile. And when zI woke up on Tuesday (7/02) my SIM card said it was locked and I needed a PUK. I went to an ATT store, they changed the hard SIM, called Tech Support and got that SIM activated. It worked for 1 day and a half. Now some of my calls are being answered remotely. I can turn airplane mode on then off and it will work for awhile then it starts back.

15 Replies
Options
Galaxy S24
The s24+ came with 6.1. There was no update to it. I have the s24+ through AT&T and there was also no July 1 update. You're sure you have an s24+?
0 Likes
Dymplez4Lyfe
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
@justtryingtohelp, Yes, I'm sorry. I meant the update was June 15th. Which was the day after I got the phone. That is what my phone is showing for the date of the last update.
Options
Galaxy S24
OK that makes more sense. Last update was on June 10th for my s24+, and that was just a regular security. The phone was shipped already with 6.1. But, mine updated without a hitch. I hope you can get yours straightened out.
Dymplez4Lyfe
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Me too. I'm going back to a store tomorrow and let them call tech support. That's what ATT customer service told me to do.
Options
Galaxy S24
And why would AT&T change you to Tmobile? Sorry, just trying to make sense of what you wrote. Also I'm not sure how a Sim just changes to an esim too.
0 Likes
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S24
Network operator probably1720656491216.jpg
Options
Galaxy S24
Oh, OK. I should have realized that. Thanks šŸ˜Š
Options
Galaxy S24
Thing is, though, is that on AT&T phones that's grayed out, so I think that's why it probably didn't register with me.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S24
Per my s24+1720656752100.jpg
0 Likes