Original topic:

Camera Single Take needs a pre-roll function

(Topic created: Monday)
RFA67R
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I love Single Take, but often find it difficult to know when to start recording to catch an entire event. Somethings have unexpected start times, so you either wait and miss the first moments or guess and risk having the 10-15 second window end right as it is starting. 

I imagine something where you can hold down the shutter button to start the pre-record. It keeps 5 second history, then when you release the button it starts recording for an additional 10 seconds. That way you still have the 15 second limit of Single Take but dont have to stress starting it at just the right time.
0 Likes
3 Replies
userZNnTdcqwZP
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S24
Alternatively, you can record a video of the whole event instead of using Single Take and then use Galaxy Enhance-X (if your phone supports the app)

Open Galaxy Enhance-X, select the recorded video and select ~10 sec of the video that you are interested for Single Take. Then tap 'Single Take' button and wait for the results.
RFA67R
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I didnt even know that was a think. I have the S24 Ultra, so I assume it works. Ill try that.
userZNnTdcqwZP
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S24
Yeah you should be able to download Galaxy Enhance-X from Galaxy store on your S24 Ultra.
0 Likes