Original topic:

Can someone tell me what this screen is and how to disable it?

(Topic created: 05-30-2024 04:44 PM)
Yb1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

Can someone tell me what this screen is and how to disable it? I have to double tap it to get past it to the AOD screen. Ignore the bottom icons. The only thing that shows up on the bottom of the screen is the battery percentage. I didn't have this screen before and I can't for the life of me remember what happened for this screen to appear. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance
6 Replies
justmeagain79
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
Double check your "lock screen" settings using the gear icon -> search icon -> display and check settings there
0 Likes
Yb1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Thank you for your answer but that is to edit the AOD screen. This screen is what pops up when my phone is idle or sometimes while charging and I have to double tap to open the phone.
0 Likes
neilth
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S24
That looks, and by your description, sounds like your lock screen.
0 Likes
Yb1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
So can i disable this? This wasn't here before. I have to double tap to unlock my phone to get to a 2nd screen that has all of my notifications and then my Home page
0 Likes
Yb1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Ok I found out that this is my screen saver. It was never there before and when I go to settings and set it to none, that hideous clock still shows up. Can someone please tell me how to disable it? Thanks
0 Likes
MrGhoul
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
Did you restart your phone after setting to none?
0 Likes