JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Changing email to receive discount

(Topic created: 07-30-2024 12:21 PM)
Members_QNOSLna
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

I have a Samsung account which is linked to my personal gmail. My Samsung Tab is connected to this account.

I want to purchase Samsung S24. I just realized that my work email is eligible under "Employee Offers program".

My query is

If I change email to my work email in existing Samsung account, Will i get the discount under employee offer program while purchasing mobile?

or 

Do I have to signup with work email to get the discount? (This will create new account connected to Samsung S24)

I would prefer the first option (if it gives me discount), as keeping only one Samsung account, I would be able to connect my Samsung Tab and Mobile which is otherwise wont be possible with new Samsung account.

I have already connected to Samsung Customer Service over call. The call was rerouted thrice between Account and Sales department. They were not able to answer my query.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S24

Hello, Welcome to the Community. The community operates on a peer-to-peer support model. While our members offer valuable insights and assistance, certain inquiries are best supported by a Samsung directly.

There may be many questions regarding financing, pre-orders, order processing, shipping, delivery, trade-ins, order refunds, and returns. For these types of questions and concerns, you will need to reach out to the E-Commerce team directly by calling 1-855-726-8721.

0 Likes