Original topic:

Dates on gallery

(Topic created: a week ago)
matthew4724
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Hey I wish the gallery had more features like just only the month and not the day because it spaces out the images and the ai on gallery also doesn't get it right when I search images 
7 Replies
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24

@matthew4724 The display in Gallery is easily changed using pinch to zoom. Have you tried pinching inward? It will change the grouping to months and even years. 

0 Likes
matthew4724
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
No I just only want the month kinda like google photos another issue is swiping out from a photo it's slow
0 Likes
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24
In the top Pictures view, pinch in. It will change to Month view.
0 Likes
matthew4724
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Just did that just now but i don't like the way it looks if samsung can add thr feature where you can just add the month without pinching and when you search images the wrong ones show up
0 Likes
matthew4724
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
There's more issues than the date there are a lot of bad reviews from the gallery app
0 Likes
matthew4724
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Well thanks for trying to guide me
0 Likes
realaud
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S24
Having the date as the watermark on the photo has nothing to do with the search, that for your info only. The date photos get searched by is in the metadata. Choose the info icon on your photo and you can edit the date to take out the day and that should aid in your search. You can eliminate the date watermark, by turning it off in settings, if you feel it interferes with your photo detail. It's not required. You can also change the date format to the short form if you do want it on the image, and change its location.
You can also go to the in-app settings and choose sort and then slide group by date on.
0 Likes