Original topic:

Does S24 ultra battery degrade if it dies?

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
Jcrr
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24

Does phones battery degrade if it dies. today was I think the 3 or 4 time my phone completely dies since the release day.

Silvy14
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Can you tell me about both?
I have a Watch 6 Classic and want to buy an S24 Ultra or Z Fold 6 and trade in my Watch 6 Classic for a Watch 7 Ultra. Please advise me on what I should do?
0 Likes
RIPPYSHIPPY
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
If you optimize your phone and disable apps from staying open in the background you should be good. My phone lasts all day and well onto the night. F.Y.I. Put your phone into low power mode, literally no noticeable difference... And another tip. Again, I stress.... CLOSE APPS.
Jcrr
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
I have over 100 apps on deep sleep I think that works
0 Likes
meself
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S24
Having so many apps will affect how long the battery will last
Jcrr
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
So it's bad to have 100 apps deep sleep?
0 Likes
meself
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S24
No I didn't sat that I just meant having a lot if apps will start to use up battery some more than others depends on how much they update themselves or consume space i.e music for example if that makes sense
Jcrr
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Look1723518947751_1723518947732_0.jpg
0 Likes
meself
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S24
Oh wow that shouldn't be draining the battery time as shown but if you start to use them it will
Calis24Ultra
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
:hundred_points::hundred_points::hundred_points:
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S24
For the best battery health it's recommended that you charge the battery to 80% and start charging it at 20% . With that being said it's ok to change your phone to 100% but when it gets to 100% don't leave it on the charger.

P.s. even doing the 80/20 method your battery will degrade the older it gets.