Original topic:

Finally got ONE UI 6.1.1 (it shows as only 6.1 on non flip/fold models)

(Topic created: 09-09-2024 07:20 PM)
EOGO
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S24

It's already here, the long-awaited 6.1.1 for the galaxy S24 ultra with Tmobile 

149 Replies
Bowerjeff
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
As of September 9, 2024, at 7:30 am USA time, the most recent update for August 1, 2024, has been received. The update includes ONE UI 6.1 Android 14 with gesture features for the Galaxy Ring, allowing users to take photos, snooze alarms, and answer calls with a tap instead of a swipe. Additionally, the update introduces a sketch-to-image feature and the ability to set the auto ad blocker to the maximum level. Please note that the 6.1.1 update has been delayed due to major bugs and security issues that are currently being addressed and will be released later this year.
0 Likes
Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S24
Your update for the S24 series might read as 6.1, it is based on the 6.1.1 that is currently running on the new fold series. All of the software features that were on the Fold series were in that update, along with new features for the Buds 3 series and the Galaxy Ring.
Bowerjeff
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
As for the features of the Galaxy Buds 3 Pro on the S24 Ultra, they share many similarities with those available on the Z Fold series. However, the Galaxy Ring feature stands out as a unique aspect of the Z Fold series, as it was the first to introduce ring gestures for controlling the alarm and taking photos. I am pleased to have received this update on the S24 Ultra!
0 Likes
SpectorJosh
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
AHX7 is the last 4 of the update this would denote the 6.1.1 (will stay 6.1 on the s24 s23 and s22 series phones)
0 Likes
tccm
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Will the unlocked S24u still receive an update today? 
GaryB82
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24
No one knows. It depends on when your carrier decides to push the update to the unlocked models. I'm on Verizon and still waiting also

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

Eman213
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
Same here
billylikessoda
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
2 or 3 am central time usA,
kiol890
Galaxy