JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Fold 4 not eligible for trade in?

(Topic created: 01-17-2024 11:31 AM)
Classics4Lyfe
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I went to check out the pre order for the Samsung s24 ultra but the fold 4 is not eligible?? Only the 3 and 5? 
137 Replies
todorov07
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Can't buy because Can't trade in my Fold4, somebody have that problem?
user6VpaFOXkwq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

Looks like Samsung has done it again. Fold4 is a very poorly made phone and even Samsung does not want it back. It's a liability. US regulatory agencies should investigate them for not issuing a recall. Samsung is happily offering a trade-in for Flip 4 and all other models of Fold, including the first version. Time to write to your senator to unravel the shady Samsung

usern3m2wrfztC
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
They are a bunch of scammers and frauds.
userVJN8HuvxLp
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

yes.  same.  $2k and it's not tradeable.  unbelievable.  

SungSam30
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
Is anyone else not getting the Z Fold 4 on the drop down menu of trade ins for S24 Ultra? I'm hoping it just a glitch. Was hoping to get my pre-order in but I see it's not going as planned per usual.
Classics4Lyfe
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Yeah I'm not seeing it on the drop down tab either this launch seems to be starting pretty rocky... I can't buy one without that trade in.
SungSam30
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
I saw it when registering my pre-order but don't see it on the actual menu. Only Flip 4, Flip 5, Fold 5, and Fold 3... basically everything but Fold 4
Robmd17
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I also saw it when I pre registered. Maybe we'll get some kind of email saying that our preorder is ready to process. I mean I can trade in my S22 ultra that has a cracked screen for $450. Paid $2,000 for the fold 4 and to not have the ability to trade in is ridiculous!
Stormblade90
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Did they just skip it?