JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Fold 4 not eligible for trade in?

(Topic created: 01-17-2024 11:23 AM)
Classics4Lyfe
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I went to check out the pre order for the Samsung s24 ultra but the fold 4 is not eligible?? Only the 3 and 5? 
JUMP TO SOLUTION
137 Replies
Compuzen
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
They're giving $600 for the Flip 4. It has to be at least that much if not more.
0 Likes
Gal_axy
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Also contacted a rep and said it's a glitch they are working on. I tried checking the s23 ultra and the Fold4 is available for trade in with that product. Fingers crossed they resolve this issue sooner rather than later.

0 Likes
Robmd17
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
As a T-Mobile employee I can say that the Fold 4 does show in the system with a trade in credit, but it is $500. It appears to be an error on Samsungs part and we'll have to wait for them correct it . If that doesn't happen I would recommend going through your provider to see what they can offer you .
XoNyshaoX
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
They should let us choose fold 5. At this point I want the MAX trade in.
usersmeR7ejvsu
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I just tried to pre-order too. But I didn't have the option available either. That sucks! I am not paying full price for s24 ultra.
Samsung_gNY00NW
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

I also chatted with them about 45 minutes ago. The dingleberry said that the Fold 4 is only eligible for trade in if you select the S24 as a carrier locked device through their promos. That does work but, of course, you have to have the more expensive carrier plan and you're locked in to payments for 3 years. He was very clear that he can't do anything to help and wouldn't answer any other question I had. Awful experience.

Slayersz
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Same issue here. Was told it was a glitch and just waiting for an update.

Solution
SamsungJustin
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S24

Hello, Everyone.

I have gotten confirmation that The Fold 4 will be eligible for trade-in, you should be able to see this correction on our site within a few hours. Please know that we are unable to assist with pre-orders. You will need to contact the E-Commerce team directly by calling 1-855-726-8721. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience!