Original topic:

Galaxy S24 Ultra won't connect to Android Auto

(Topic created: 05-30-2024 08:09 AM)
TIGER325
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

I received my new Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra about 2 weeks ago. Generally, I am very pleased with this phone. I am experiencing one significant problem. Android auto will not connect to my Galaxy S24 Ultra. It will not connect with a USB cable and I have tried several including brand new high-end cables. It will also not connect wirelessly via the Motorola wireless car adapter that I purchased.

As a result of this problem I cannot display Google maps on the infotainment system. I cannot listen to music or audiobooks from my phone while driving in my 2018 Cadillac XT5.
I had absolutely no difficulty connecting to Android Auto in this vehicle ether wirelessly or with a cable with my Samsung Galaxy Note 20 5G.

I have tried uninstalling the updates and reinstalling a series of different older updates. I have also tried clearing the cache. None of these attempts were successful and I still cannot connect my Galaxy S24 Ultra to Android Auto. 

I hope that Samsung is working on a solution to this problem. I'd appreciate any ideas for suggestions you may have for correcting this problem..
11 Replies
userdBSNlVqcEZ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

I am having three same issue connecting my S24U to my 2018 Cadillac CT6 plugin. 

0 Likes
raywong
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Same problem here with the Lexus 500H. I tested previously (on the same car) with the Note 9, no issues. S24U no connection whatsoever.  BT is ok but not as AA.

Samsung please fix it..thank you.

0 Likes
SachinLazarus
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Same issue on the Jeep grand cherokee 2024, Bluetooth works fine but the android auto symbol doesn't come up next to the media and phone icon. Seamless with apple carplay! 

0 Likes
Studyman
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Seems Samsung have no intention to fix the Android Auto issues.

0 Likes
Spazish
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Having the same issues with my Explorer....has been working fine until last week.
0 Likes
Jim Huang
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Same problem here. 

0 Likes
Sibin__Surendran__
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Same issue with Ignis and S24 ultra, not getting connected. This is the first time I'm seeing this issue in any Android phones, Samsung should fix this asap.

0 Likes
user10DwREfjxV
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I have a 2018 kia forte and it used to connect fine and now it won't I've done all the trouble shooting and still no luck
0 Likes
richie85
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I'm having the same problem with my Samsung s24 ultra and my 2021 honda civic
0 Likes