Original topic:

Gboard or Samsung keyboard do y'all prefer and why?

(Topic created: a week ago)
juju89
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Gboard or Samsung key board? What do yall prefer and why?

12 Replies
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24
To me personally, I prefer the Samsung Keyboard over Gboard because Gboard has way too many customizable feature, I like the normal easy to use keyboard.

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

BryanIRV
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
In my opinion, the Google keyboard is the superior choice due to its extensive customizability and the breadth of its features, all of which are available at no cost.
Daleee J
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

It's got to be the gboard for me, because I like messing about & changing things around, & there's much to do with the gboard if you like rearranging & playing with the settings etc, all good fun! šŸ¤— .. 

MrShujin
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
Gboard for me as well. Gboard has way more features than Samsung Keyboard
RJ009
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Google Keyboard for me as well! As a former iPhone user, I love the fact that I can customize my keyboard.šŸ˜ƒ
userlQcCM1wRc8
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S24
Swiftkey by Microsoft.
Highly customizable and has all the AI features plus CoPilot AI Search and composing. It's my go to keyboard for a few years now. šŸ˜Š
Iamchaos13
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S24
Same, had it for years. Biggest size I can find thats still fully functional. I make my own designs but wish they would update some new designs, I don't think they've had a new color or style in forever.
0 Likes
KCSwiss
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Neither but gate all the alternative almost as much
0 Likes
jlocatell
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

Do we *really* need some AI features onto our mobile keyboards?