Original topic:

I hope the AOD display brightness gets a fix in a future software update

(Topic created: 08-31-2024 10:34 PM)
Options
Galaxy S24

When or how do we get Samsung to fix always on display brightness in a future software update??

At this point in time the brightness is way too low, and it can't be adjusted. It's as if there isn't even an always on display because it basically can't even be seen.
3 Replies
Options
Galaxy S24
No it's not available, I have good lock etc. I just got this S24 Ultra a few days ago from best buy through the Samsung website. Right out of the box I did the updates so I'm not sure if this came with the correct working AOD or not. Hope they fix that and the fact that you can't separate having a AOD and a regular lock screen unless you use the Samsung store AOD's. At least that's what I've seen with only having this phone for about 3-4 days now. Just converted from iPhone. I switch back and forth every few years. First time buying the latest and greatest in about 3 years. I usually wait 2 years if im really wanting or needing a new phone for the $500 price tag.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S24
Doesn't show on S24. Im not sure why my lockstar is not showing the AOD. Hopefully they still do come out with it. A lot of people would like this feature back. I don't see why they can never have at least the software features they know we want. Especially after all these major companies have taken away charges in the box. Things we need to continue to use the product.1725173677003.jpg1725173677018.jpg
0 Likes
cr000
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Goodlock works until Samsung patches over it. My guess is Samsung is worried about screen burn in and keeps patching over goodlock+lockstar. Please make the lock screen time and notifications full brightness because this is crucial for me to monitor notifications.
0 Likes