Original topic:

Lack of Charging Confirmation

(Topic created: 4 hours ago)
userFbTNM53fiE
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

I recently purchased an S24 Ultra. I purchased it from an individual and not from my service provider. I did have the phone checked out by my service provider prior to purchase. The phone is known as United Arab Emirates so I guess it was an international phone. Maybe this has something to do with why I don't get the notification.

When I place my phone on the wireless charger, I don't get the quick little pop up (see attached picture) on the screen which indicates the percentage of charge the phone has currently and it is an indication that charging has begun.   My S22 Ultra does this and so does my Note 10+.

I spoke with Samsung yesterday and they were unable to figure this out as well. I've Googled this and tried to check all my settings. I'm at a loss. 

A

1000003867.jpg

ny help would be greatly appreciated. 

1 Reply
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24

@userFbTNM53fiE Unfortunately you have landed in the user to user discussion area for Samsung US products and services. To find the discussion group for your geographical area, visit https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite/ 

0 Likes