Original topic:

Lets go Samsung

(Topic created: Monday)
Luner
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I was really hoping that Samsung would send out one ui7 and not make us wait. I find it appalling that we pay such good money and don't get top of the line specs along with that we have to WAIT to get what we've already paid for and what we deserve.
5 Replies
that1guy22
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
Would you rather have them send out something that isn't ready? I get that the delays are annoying but I would prefer waiting longer for something that works than a rushed release with lots of issues.
meself
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S24
They delayed ui 7 beta due to issues
dalydose
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
That's "appalling"? UI7 isn't out, so I am not sure what you feel is deserved. It was only going to be the beta.
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S24
You bought and paid for a phone with the latest operating system at the time of purchase with the promise of a certain number of updates. Those updates will come when they are ready for release. That's really all you are entitled to and what you paid for.
usermzeJaY3BsM
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S24

Is it also appalling that iPhone 15 users, who paid the same amount if not more, also do not have the Android 15 operating system?   Google has not even released this to their flagship devices due to it not being ready.

What "specs" are we missing out on?  We did get the current top of the line processors from the company that makes the devices, without temporal displacement, we can't get better than the current (at time of production) best.

Can you show us the receipt that details that you paid for, or were promised, the One UI 7.0 operating system to be delivered on or before Google was finished making Android 15 in which One UI 7.0 is based off of?

Bottom line:  You got what you paid for, the 7 years of updates does require them to exist.