Original topic:

Missing default app icons

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
cjride
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I have installed several mobile apps that I use for such things as banking. One of my apps used to show the default icon from when I installed the app. Now all I have is a white icon. Several more of my default apps such as gallery had it's icon changed. I've called samsung and have searched the internet but have not found a solution

Iwentto themes the icons and my stuff but it only show 9 apps andnoe of them are the ones that have changed. Sheri go to settings and apps the correct icons arethere.
16 Replies
LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24
You are trying to fix an issue. I am suggesting a possible solution.
0 Likes
cjride
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Understood. I hope you can see the screenshot I sent. One is my home screen with the photo icon circled. Second is from settings apps with the photo app and the icon I want. Finally there's themes, mystuff and icons.
0 Likes
cjride
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I load the screenshot but can't seem to send them.1727406954556.jpg1727406954561.jpg1727406954568.jpg
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S24
You do realize that the default home screen *is* a theme, right?
0 Likes
cjride
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Okay. So ifi change the theme it will change the icon?
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S24
You can just pick a free icon pack if you don't want to change your whole theme. But, yes, changing the rhe theme will change your icons. It's totally temporary if you want it to be, and you can change it back.
0 Likes
cjride
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Had to write a reply to send them. Bother way thanks for your help.
0 Likes