JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Multiple Apps Crashing??

(Topic created: 03-19-2024 12:14 PM)
LadyGalaxiaTarot
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I just got my S24 Ultra at the end of February after having the S21 Ultra for 4 years since it's launch. I have tons of apps that I transfered over and updated when I got the phone. And over the past few weeks since the last software update, I've had multiple apps crashing on me. I've checked online and I have only come across a few mentions of it for certain apps, and some said it was the fact the apps need to be adjusted for the new phones, some said it was due to the new snapdragon chip. I hadn't noticed this before the most recent software update, but all the articles I found stated this has been happening since launch! So I'm not sure if I just didn't use any apps with the problem before the update and it was still a thing, or if it really did come from the software update! I just thought I'd check here to see if anyone is having the same issues? I've cleared caches, updated apps, restarted phone, tried downloading both app store versions of apps, and uninstalling and reinstalling. It's mostly game apps I've noticed doing it, but a few other apps like shopping apps like Amazon, streaming apps like Netflix and even PayPal have crashed on me. I've sent a report to samsung to see if they know anything about it since the recent software updates. But I'd love some advice if anyone is experiencing the same issues. 
Thanks so much.
JUMP TO SOLUTION
Chris1179
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
I was told about that and have asked the game developer but they have yet give me a straight answer
0 Likes
neilth
Sun
Options
Galaxy S24
By now, you would expect this to have been resolved. Prior to the release of Android 14 over six months ago, they should have been working on resolving this issue. Heads should be rolling somewhere.
0 Likes
Chris1179
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
U would think...frankly it's annoying
0 Likes
neilth
Sun
Options
Galaxy S24
I don't use my phone for gaming, so I'm not affected, but I sympathize with all of you gamers about this.
0 Likes
rsd3473
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
My gallery app keeps crashing...can't send a photo or look at any videos..
0 Likes
ArtDesk
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S24
Go to settings, apps, gallery, and clear it. Do a restart or power off for a minute. Then try it. Is there an update?
0 Likes
dadobuns
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Since the 6.1 update, my native Samsung Phone app crashes anytime I click on Settings. 

Is there a fix in store for this?

0 Likes
Timpcruz
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
When I open the app it keeps on crashing and I already clear the cache.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S24
When did it start? I was shadow banned on IG until recently. A very recent update might have fixed the problem.
Timpcruz
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
No, bec i opened the app, then I was trying to press upload video, then all the sudden it crashed then it asked me to clear cache and that's all I idk what else to do now.
0 Likes