JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

New S24+ images not loading in Facebook and marketplace

(Topic created: 08-15-2024 12:55 AM)
frenchtst
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24

I recently upgraded to an s24+. Images are not all loading in Facebook and book marketplace. I restarted my phone. Deleted and reinstalled facebook. Wifi connection test in Samsung app and says strong. Is there an issue with this new phone...possibly ram related?

19 Replies
ShixTTyKiTTy
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I have a similar issue. But my recents are all random for some reason. This only appears on third party apps and my gallery is fine
Solution
Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S24

I would reach out to Facebook, this is on their end! It's not a Samsung issue.

You can try logging out and logging back into Facebook, as well as force-stopping the app and see if that helps, but ultimately you need to contact Facebook to report the matter to them directly. 

0 Likes
jemsierra
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Same issue and querry. What's the response of Samsung Team? I badly needed this process of uploading edited pictures to social media, but frustrated to do so as my usual manner using other model of cp. Do I need to ask for replacement of my new Galaxy S24 into another model that will fix my concern?

John111
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

I bought an S24+ a few days ago and have a similar issue, picture in Facebook flow comes up grey (they appear for a few tenth of a second and then becomes grey)

Did you guys find a solution to the issue?  

LMF1
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Did you resolve your issue? My new phone was ok to start with, but I don't even see the pictures. All are grey. Over this restarting thing.

CEEBEE555
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Try cleaning the RAM through the "Device Care app" worked with mine.

0 Likes
_Jen
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

I am facing the same issue with my S24. Images does not load. Restarted my phone, uninstall and re-install FB as well. Doesn't work. 

Stargate03
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Did you have any luck, mines doing this now

Stargate03
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Exactly same happening, videos are fine, just images