JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

No translator button on Samsung Internet?

(Topic created: 02-03-2024 06:50 PM)
msvd10
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24

I'm evaluating switching over from Chrome. I see online that there is supposed to be a translator button on the menu inside the Samsung browser but it is missing from my menu. I download the addon but it does nothing. Am I missing something to get the translator option? 

Thanks

JUMP TO SOLUTION
24 Replies
Options
Galaxy S24

I use Samsung.

0 Likes
Members_tU3BdkW
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

This doesn't work.

The customize menu, only uses the AI translate feature by Samsung which is limited to about 10-12 languages. 

In previous interations of the Galaxy series, you would be able to download the translator add on, and then enable it under add ons and then be able to use all sorts of languages. Now you can download it, but there is no way to enable it. FYI I have the s24 ultra. If anyone has figure out how to get this to work, I'd greatly appreciate it if you could share the solution. Thanks!

0 Likes
Serge_Naumow
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
  • Если у вас приложение не работает, вам необходимо скачать браузер samsung версии 24 из Интернета
0 Likes
R Cassi
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

samsung is bad at the moment, I bought a GT_I9000 in the past, then SM-J510F and SM-J320F and at the same time I have a Galaxy A52 after switching to android 13 Samsung internet addons don't work / are grayed out the only thing that allows me to download ad blockers and I can install them all 7. Installing BETA or cleaning both memories DID NOT HELP !!!
This company has fallen asleep, and counting sheep, next time I go to Xiaomi, faster upgrades and the performance/price ratio is AMAZING.
Logging in with ID overwhelmed me with a stream of numbers on my MOBILE, none of them worked. hour of time in (‿ˠ‿)

0 Likes
StayFair1981
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Translation button used to exist but after UI 6.1 update, the translation feature is shifted to part of the AI intelligent features of Samsung. So translation took a few steps back before taking many steps forward. For example, translation of Arabic (that used to exist) no longer exist anymore. We have to wait for the AI to catch up to the same or more translation languages, that used to exist before this upgrade. Hope this helps. 

0 Likes