JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How can I change notification sounds for different apps?

(Topic created: 04-05-2024 10:09 PM)
Giraf
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

I would like my notification sound to be different for text messages and my camera app, than all other notification sounds. How can I do that?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24
First, go to Notifications then scroll down to advanced and toggle on "Manage notifications categories for each app." Then you will open each app and change the notification tones 1712380393145.jpg1712380393143.jpg

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

View solution in context

7 Replies
Solution
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy S24
First, go to Notifications then scroll down to advanced and toggle on "Manage notifications categories for each app." Then you will open each app and change the notification tones 1712380393145.jpg1712380393143.jpg

If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

Giraf
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Thank you Gary, this dud the trick
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy S24
Happy to help if you could please click the 3 dot menu and mark as solved
1712381337921_1712381337913_0.jpg

0 Likes
Giraf
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Done!
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy S24
Thanks

0 Likes
cawbugs
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
That has been my biggest complaint first and foremost on my S22 Plus I'm disabled and I do different things around the house not being able to set different sounds for different notifications is a problem I want to know if it's a text message or a notification from my social media without looking at my phone why Samsung didn't put that option in I don't understand to me it's a no brainier especially when everyone watch and making videos to me it would be a basic feature setting when it comes to personalization on your phone they went all out on the different ways to display the notifications how they miss that is beyond me anyway very frustrating I'm going to look and see if there is any app that will work with my phone to do that if anyone knows of any please let me know
0 Likes
Giraf
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Check out Gary's reply. It works perfectly. Now I have 3 different notification sounds set up. I will come to recognize them.