Original topic:

Official Galaxy S24, S24+ & S24 Ultra, Shipping, and Feedback Thread

(Topic created: 01-24-2024 07:57 PM)
KnightRiderRalph
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24

Hello. Everyone that has Pre Ordered a Galaxy S24, S24+ or S24 Ultra, you can post any order or tracking updates here.

This thread is for Galaxy S24, S24+ and S24 Ultra pre-orders!

Usually, we try to include the following information:

- Date ordered:

- Where did you order from (samsung.com, carrier, retailer, etc.):

- Unlocked or Carrier variant:

- Model, storage capacity, Color:

- Did you trade-In:

- Estimated delivery date:

Then, once it ships, please come back and post an update with the same information above, but the actual stated shipping and delivery dates, and maybe even let us know once it's received. 

Samsung-Galaxy-S24-S24-Ultra-Promobilder-zeigen-Kamera-Features-7-Jahre-Android-Updates-wie-beim-Pixel-8-erwartet86.jpg

Here is my stuff:

- Date ordered: Jan 17th

- Where did you order from (samsung.com, carrier, retailer, etc.): Samsung.com

- Unlocked or Carrier variant: Unlocked

- Model, storage capacity:512GB Titanium Black

- You can share your trade-in info, if you want: Trading Galaxy S23 ultra

- Estimated delivery date: Jan 31

The link to pre order: Pre Order Galaxy S24 Series 

476 Replies
neilth
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S24
With phone orders in the millions for the S24's, delays are to be expected, patience is required!
cowgrlcrzy
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
I can expect delays on pre-orders as long as those are filled prior to being able to walk in the store and buy it.
user5glPJSciZe
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I pre-order s24 ultra. It was scheduled for 31st . Now it's coming 26th of January. So it ll come earlier than the scheduled date.
MikeHunt69
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Consider yourself lucky. My eta is March 6th. 1706119265624.jpg
user4vIM0Jnepy
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Why did you have to reorder the phone?
0 Likes
UncleJohn
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24

Mine was scheduled for 1/26 (originally 1/31) but...

UncleJohn_0-1706125537705.png

šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜

and it is shipping from COPPELL, TX  and I live in Arkansas.

REMINDER!:  It states that there needs to be an adult present to sign for the delivery!

UPDATE!  šŸ˜­

UncleJohn_0-1706206136954.png

UncleJohn_2-1706206177964.png

UncleJohn_1-1706206149014.png

CrazyG1359
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I'm in Arkansas too but it says my estimated delivery date is 1/26
Scf
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
@unclejohn when I ordered through the Samsung shop app, it gave me the option to opt out of requiring a signature. Which works because these courier services like to deliver at random times early in the day, when normal people are at work šŸ™„šŸ¤¦šŸ¾
UncleJohn
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24

I wish that I would have known that!  I am rural and it is a pain to sit around waiting for the truck, at least Amazon has a tracker showing how many stops their truck has before getting to your house.  Unfortunately that technology has not made it to UPS yet, but at least they are getting A/C now in their new trucks (progress!).

Ti-jay
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Mine was suppose to be delivered today and it said 1pm-5pm and than 7pm and than 9pm only to tell me it won't ship til Monday. Because it never moved from the facility it was in and had a nerve to say its on time like no its not. I knew they was gonna do that like. I stay home just because I knew it req a signature and yall played me smh.
0 Likes