JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Pre-order, Trade-in, promotions, discounts - Need help!

(Topic created: 01-19-2024 09:11 AM)
TalhaAyaz1
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Hi. I ordered through Samsung shop app - Samsung s24 ultra 1TB, payment got deducted and order went through,

After an hour, got an email that order got cancelled for some reason and now I cant use my vouchers. 

No specific reasons mentioned. 

Did anyone find a fix?

553 Replies
Insub
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
Me too. Every time I tried to buy, samsung charged me twice in my credit card, and after 10 minutes, they sent an email canceling the order. I have 3 orders canceled and 6 charges in my credit card.
I wondered if it happened because I put to pick up at Best Buy.
0 Likes
Karuturi
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
Mine were shipping orders, still getting canceled
0 Likes
giolatin
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I'm experiencing the same thing 2 orders in a row
0 Likes
Kdrewh
Sun
Options
Galaxy S24
Let me begin by saying this is not a product complaint or question. I tried yesterday morning early to place my reserve/preorder and already 5 of the items were out of stock. 
I was told items may be back in stock. Today I went to look at the order and nearly EVERY item is unavailable or out of stock. When I chatted the rep told me to hurry because those last few items that ARE available may be gone and I will lose the credit entirely. šŸ˜“
Just a thought, should those who "reserve" get a couple of advance days to get their order placed before general public wipes out all the add ons? Oooor, could we be allowed to place "backorder" orders for the add ons? 
I love Samsung and always will, but the order process seems to be a thorn in my flesh every time. 
Yukinamida
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

My first order went throught and got all SAMSUNG TAGS x4   WHICH I really want to use $100 Credit for.

But hours later, it got cancelled and say my credit card problem, try again.

I tried many times and contact support. Their support have no idea what is happening and just say I need to call my bank, waste bunch time and **bleep**.

And now all the "Samsung Tag" and good stuff are gone for 100$ credit...

Tried again order with phone only and still couldn't pass, what BS

Summest
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24

Thanks for creating a S24 section.

Summest
S24 and S21.
Robin621k
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S24
Educational Discounts is open to "EVERYONE" it is 15% off, you don't lose the store credits, you don't lose you $50 gift for pre-registration!
If you trade in a S23U it will be $467 instead of $547.

Your welcome!
0 Likes
MrJayP
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Yeah..... This hasn't been the case for a lot of us. Military discount are the same as educational. But when you checkout the price JUMPS significantly and Samsung doesn't do anything about it.
0 Likes
Tmktb
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24

It also seems I applied eurek24 promo code. I got the Samsung care Plus including theft and loss coverage for two years discounted to& 65.20. at least it's what the order page showed. But now a rep tells me it is only Samsung care not including theft and loss. I SAW is worth my own eyes even have screenshots of the order page and price. I'm so confused. I also NEVER got the$50 reservation credit applied. I'm just confused, it did give a discount on some basic case and screen protector. I'm not sure if it's the$50 discount applied on these two accessories.... it's so confusing. Not fair to false advertise 

Tmktb
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
I have screenshots
0 Likes