JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Pre-order, Trade-in, promotions, discounts - Need help!

(Topic created: 01-18-2024 01:00 AM)
TalhaAyaz1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

Hi. I ordered through Samsung shop app - Samsung s24 ultra 1TB, payment got deducted and order went through,

After an hour, got an email that order got cancelled for some reason and now I cant use my vouchers. 

No specific reasons mentioned. 

Did anyone find a fix?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungModerator1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S24

Hello, Everyone. 

Thank you for providing all the feedback with the New pre-order along with the trade-in Values concerns. I have tagged the thread as pre-order feedback so that this information can be found easily should our higher-ups request feedback regarding the new launch. As always we would like to remind everyone for assistance with any ordering inquiries, please contact our e-commerce team at, 1-855-726-8721.

We will leave this thread open for community engagement, but all posts regarding, Pre-orders, Promotions, and Trade-in Values will be merged into this thread, in an effort to help our moderators maintain our new S24 board. Thank you so much for your understanding!

View solution in context

553 Replies
PACritic
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
They did that to me last year when I had 0% financing approved. Then I couldn't get it back. Shady business. They told me they ran out of that color. It was available next day but they canceled order instead of waiting. It takes a week to get reauthorization released too.
Solution
SamsungModerator1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S24

Hello, Everyone. 

Thank you for providing all the feedback with the New pre-order along with the trade-in Values concerns. I have tagged the thread as pre-order feedback so that this information can be found easily should our higher-ups request feedback regarding the new launch. As always we would like to remind everyone for assistance with any ordering inquiries, please contact our e-commerce team at, 1-855-726-8721.

We will leave this thread open for community engagement, but all posts regarding, Pre-orders, Promotions, and Trade-in Values will be merged into this thread, in an effort to help our moderators maintain our new S24 board. Thank you so much for your understanding!

TalhaAyaz1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

Hi, what is the solution to this problem. Because my vouchers are showing up as redeemed in the Samsung shop app. Both 5% discount and watch vouchers.

This is really disappointing as I have been waiting for the phone launch and preorder for months.

PLEASE HELP. Very disappointed  as a Samsung customer.

Tmktb
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

1000004490.png

ā€ƒ

1000004487.png

ā€ƒi have screenshots of$150 credit which decreased the two year subscription from$229 to 65.20 and also using the promo code EUREK24 , this subscription when I was checking out included theft and loss. Now it doesn't it seems. I also NEVER got my $50 reservation credit applied. Bait and switch

jimmyweda
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S24
Same here I noticed the $50 reservation credit was also missing. Ordering the last few years has always been a nightmare with nothing going right, can't checkout, prices kept changing etc. Now on top of that all the disappointments I'm hearing about the S24 Ultra from customers actually having one in their hands has me lacking the usual excitement I have while waiting for my new phone. Very disappointing upgrade and makes me wish Elon Musk's rumored fantasy phone were a reality. At least I'd know where I'd be switching to. I've never been less excited about upgrading. Y phone.
0 Likes
LegalEagle2
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

After hours on the phone with Samsung Customer Care about my pre-order of a S24 Ultra with a trade-in and an education discount I was told, contrary to what I have been told for a week, that the $399.90 discounted price (of which I have a screenshot) would not be honored because the education discount was "adjusted" by $67 at checkout for a total of $467. For a week I was told a refund of $67 would be processed as a price match. Now the "back office" has decided that the $399.90 price will not be honored. What kind of screwy online experience this has been with a total disregard for customer care. Shame on you, Samsung.

bksd
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

I am having this same problem, not acceptable. I hope you are able to get the refund.

0 Likes
Rauljr2045
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Hi there I was Wondering if you know how to add my virtual Cash App card to my Google wallet cause I lost my Cash App card and I can't physically take a photo of it. So I know that if I added and I order another one I can use my virtual cart while The other one gets here thank you.

0 Likes
bksd
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

I have tried to resolve this problem with the chat agents numerous times. I have attempted to call and now I am resorting to posting on some message board. I would implore you to review the numerous calls and emails I have placed with your company in an attempt to get 2 items promised to me, a refund for $245.69 and an accessory bundle 25 W battery pack + 2wwPD Power adapter. This problem stemmed from the website problems experienced with the launch/preorder.

As an active-duty military family, Samsung was offering a military discount. When we logged into my husband's military account, the discount changed to something more than advertised. I spoke to the chat agents, and they assured me it would be resolved. It was not resolved over the next 24 hours, but shipping dates were being pushed back, so I placed my order. I was sure the pricing would be honored because that's the law in CA.
I spoke to multiple agents who assured me the price match would be processed and I would get the item. I have not; in fact, today, I have spent over 2 hours trying to get this processed. The chat has been disconnected, and I have been placed on hold for 20 minutes before a "support" agent hung up on me. I have screenshots and, recordings, and documentation on multiple tickets where I was assured this would be resolved.
At this point, I can't tell if this was a technical difficulty or if it is perhaps a willful ignorance in an attempt to defraud military families. At this point, I have been over 5 hours troubleshooting your poor e-commerce platform and "customer service." While I like the phone, I don't care for being taken advantage of or lied to.