JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Pre-order, Trade-in, promotions, discounts - Need help!

(Topic created: 01-18-2024 01:00 AM)
TalhaAyaz1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

Hi. I ordered through Samsung shop app - Samsung s24 ultra 1TB, payment got deducted and order went through,

After an hour, got an email that order got cancelled for some reason and now I cant use my vouchers. 

No specific reasons mentioned. 

Did anyone find a fix?

JUMP TO SOLUTION
553 Replies
Hongdeliu
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

From 10pm on 1/17, phone cases constantly out of stock for the adds up page at check out, SAMSUNG fill up your Stock before you sell BRO!?

JR0321
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

Pre ordered the s24 ultra and did pay with Affirm but did not recieve confirmation or email just says processing order but no email and when I check in my samsung acount orders just shows my order from last year any one run into this or is it normal 

Options
Galaxy S24
I'm trying to check out now I did use the Affirm and I got to do the processing payment part but then when it brought me back to the Samsung screen I had to put in my regular debit card for like subscriptions and stuff and the submit button is not showing up so I can't even check out it says processing in my affirm app but it doesn't show any orders in my Samsung account and no email from Samsung this is stressful
JR0321
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Yeah I have the same all it says it merchant processing and called Samsung and they couldn't find any recent order I don't even no if I should place another one
SamsungModerator1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S24

Hello, Welcome to the Community. We understand how stressful the preorders can be.

We recommend reaching out to Affirm to confirm if they are processing the order.

For additional assistance with your preorder, please reach out to the E-Commerce team directly by calling 1-855-726-8721.

Outlawsgt1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

I reached out to affirm and they are still processing With no issues on their end. This is 100% the Samsung site. It seems the only way to order this phone is either with a debit card or a credit card because you cannot use any other payment method at this time. And yes Samsung drops the ball again. Perhaps the IT guys should be fired because this goes on every year

AlXS24Plus
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
They're having issues processing credit and debit cards too. Beyond shady
0 Likes
Tmktb
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

Yes, the Caption one credit card kept declining

0 Likes
Outlawsgt1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

Your recommendation is useless and have already done that. A financial institution is not stopping or doing anything to stop purchases from Samsung. Put the blame where it belongs on Samsung.

Sade1905
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

I am currently trying to place an order for the s24 ultra 1TB. I'm getting the euro after going throb to the payment that the offering used is no longer available. Anyone else having a similar issue?