JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Pre-order, Trade-in, promotions, discounts - Need help!

(Topic created: 01-18-2024 01:00 AM)
TalhaAyaz1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

Hi. I ordered through Samsung shop app - Samsung s24 ultra 1TB, payment got deducted and order went through,

After an hour, got an email that order got cancelled for some reason and now I cant use my vouchers. 

No specific reasons mentioned. 

Did anyone find a fix?

JUMP TO SOLUTION
554 Replies
Iriemango
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
@Technotakusai me as well always as soon as I preprder. šŸ‘šŸ»
0 Likes
Iriemango
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24

@Darkzeroo11
Hi again...did you not see the insurance offered when you did your preorder? On the Shop App it is right in front of you to choose which one or to decline....When I preordered my S10+ ions ago I neglected to add the insurance. They refused to give it to me afterI had paid for the preorder. So I ended up getting 3rd party insurance. It might have changed since then. However not certain re how the website functions as a family member used it last year for a laptop & went berserk with all the rigmarole there. Was too lazy to install & use the Shop App.

0 Likes
zHWgrj8
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

I have been a Samsung Galaxy S series customer ever since the s3 has been out. And now my carrier is saying I can not upgrade after having the current phones for 2 years for me and my 2 kids with autism. My carrier said it is Samsung that will not do early trade in just like all there competitors. Now I will miss the chance to get the deals that are out there now like double the storage for free because we take lots of photos. My carrier has tried for me to go to Apple because they will switch for free but I wont I am to loyal. 

Options
Galaxy S24
The S24 double the storage for free is included when you pre-order the S24 through Samsung's website.
You can trade in or trade up your phones through Samsung's website and choose your carrier, "T-Mobile."The double your storage" is a Samsung promotion on their website for pre-orders. Download the Samsung Shop App from the Galaxy Store, log in, and find the best offers you're eligible for. It's actually a free storage upgrade. I hope this helps.
0 Likes
Iriemango
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
That's why I always order from Samsung Direct an unlocked S series. Makes it very easy to upgrade when new models come out along with special benefits. Try to contact Samsung directly depending on which devicez you have they should allow you to trade it in. Don't listen to your provider go direct to Samsung. Good luck šŸ‘šŸ½
Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S24
Who is your Carrier?
Are you on device credits?
The phones have to be paid off before trading in
cowgrlcrzy
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
If you are in Verizon they moved to a three year payment plan. The phone needs to be paid off before trading in. The only exception is for Apple devices and you have to paid half(18 months) before upgrading.
0 Likes
RomanWantToBeS24User
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Ordered S24 Ultra 6 times with the Samsung Finance via TD Bank and every single time it was cancelled. TD Bank said there is no issue on their side. So, obvious problem is on the Samsung side with the payment options. Contacted Samsung support team, nothing happened, they didn't not solve the issue, they don't know why it is happening. If the payment options are not working why to even offer them. If it isn't being resolved by Jan 31st, I will go with iPhone. 

Scf
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
It is always a complete circus with Samsung pre-orders. It's surprising that although this isn't their first rodeo, they're always so ill-prepared for the volume of pre-orders. It's happened every time for me .

But keep the faith, it'll work out. Don't get sucked into the dark side (iPhone)šŸ‘ŽšŸ¾
Iriemango
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
Had the same problem &have a Financing account as well
Used Shop App and Affirm same deal choose your months no interest. Approval immediately got the email stating Samsung approved Affirm...Am completely fed up with TD & Samsung this has occurred before with a laptop. They are not on the same page unfortunately AND TD is my bank as well.
0 Likes