JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Pre-order, Trade-in, promotions, discounts - Need help!

(Topic created: 01-18-2024 01:00 AM)
TalhaAyaz1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

Hi. I ordered through Samsung shop app - Samsung s24 ultra 1TB, payment got deducted and order went through,

After an hour, got an email that order got cancelled for some reason and now I cant use my vouchers. 

No specific reasons mentioned. 

Did anyone find a fix?

JUMP TO SOLUTION
555 Replies
jimcnelis
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Same šŸ˜ž
Ijerovier3
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Me too can not order and i found this on google.1705551147807.jpg
0 Likes
MrJayP
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Yeah.... This info is definitely not correct. Only free upgrade is 256gb to 512gb. Scamsung isn't giving upgrades to the 1tb.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S24

Wait just realized that's the same thing I'm getting when I did it on the tablet Samsung get yourself in order man!

0 Likes
Ijerovier3
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I tried early to order and was not available until 10 p.m.
asianguy
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
It's working now. I see $600 credit for z fold 4
Outlawsgt1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

It's not working and only very few people can get through to the order process at this rate you're only halfway there

asianguy
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Let's wait for tomorrow
0 Likes
KWELRIZ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Did you able to order? I see the 600 credit untill try to order after that it becomes 0 in the cart
Outlawsgt1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

Yes having the same issue or if you use a payment plan like    affirm, when you get to the delivery phase of the ordering you cannot click on it. They're saying the issue will be fixed by 10:00 am January 18th. New York time. You would think a massive company like this would have a better system, the bottom line is,  they don't care.