JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Pre-order, Trade-in, promotions, discounts - Need help!

(Topic created: 01-18-2024 01:00 AM)
TalhaAyaz1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

Hi. I ordered through Samsung shop app - Samsung s24 ultra 1TB, payment got deducted and order went through,

After an hour, got an email that order got cancelled for some reason and now I cant use my vouchers. 

No specific reasons mentioned. 

Did anyone find a fix?

JUMP TO SOLUTION
553 Replies
quario97
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

Thanks so much for asking because I've been trying to do the same with my S23 FE. The phone sucks, so I'll be happy if they let me get rid of it, but it is not listed. Why I do not know.

SwedishM00se
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

When checking out with Tmobile trade in offer, i get this error:

"Your account type is not supported on Samsung.com. Please see the non supported account types listed on the page. Please select carrier device with Samsung offers and a payment option other than carrier finance. Do not select option to activate during purchase."

Looks like this was an issue with S23 launch as well. Anyone have a solution?

I have a Go5G plan so I am eligible for the tradein, and that shows up on Tmobile store front

Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S24

Hello SwedishM00se, Welcome to the Community. We know how frustrating it is to receive an error when placing your order. For assistance in placing your order, please contact the E-Commerce team directly by calling 1-855-726-8721.

userVilLBorNb3
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I'm having the exact same problem. I contacted T-Mobile today and they said to contact Samsung. I contacted Samsung last night through the chat with an expert button that was next to the carrier selection area and they said we can't answer these questions.

Our account is valid and we are eligible for a T-Mobile Installment Plan.20240118_191201_1000022227_1705633921.jpg
usert5onJ9LJEz
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Having the same issue, but no solutions so far after speaking with Samsung. They said to speak to T-Mobile. Tmo isn't seeing an issue..
0 Likes
useriFaqTNnahI
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

Cannot log into Samsung Account to Pre-order S24, get 502 bad gateway

uservuoTdBprYl
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Same issue here

usershzsSu8Bm9
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I've been trying to log in to my account for the last 45 minutes. That's after I already had it all. Logged in going phone to stopped
userYRMPkw7EmO
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

I have the same issue myself. Probably way too many people trying to preorder at the same time. 

calsmith
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Same here