JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

RCS for samsung messages

(Topic created: 02-20-2024 05:33 AM)
MasterD
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Is there a way to get RCS for samsung messages so I don't have to use Google messages. I love all the features of samsung messages but would love if it had RCS. Or it would be great if samsung and Google combined all there messages features together then that would be great too.
JUMP TO SOLUTION
101 Replies
OliverM33
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Upgraded from my 23 to s24+ on spectrum, with the esim. Have not been able to get rcs chats to activate. Downloaded carrier services, put in airplane mode while clearing data and force closing carrier services and google message app, restarted phone, no luck. Worked fine on s23
PghLei
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
I have the s24+ and my Google rcs works fine. Maybe call tech support
Kn840803
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I am having the exact same problem...
Rutbabii
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Same mine still not working.
STL04
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Same. I'm stuck as well.
Lauuuryynn
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

I just transfered back to samsung after 6 years of using Iphone and I think alot of user will agree with me that it kind of sucks that you cannot reply to specific texts and comment w/ emojis on samsung messenger. The option to use Google messenger is nice but my old messages dont transfer. Why not create RCS, replyin to specific messages and comment w/ emojis on the phone automatically? At least between samsung users if not all phone types. I hope this changes soon in the future.

Other than that I love my new s24 ultra💓
Ashuro
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
you mean RTC?
Lauuuryynn
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
ohh lol yea that
KayKay1987