Original topic:

Return option on S24 Ultra

(Topic created: 02-01-2024 12:43 PM)
Krish22
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Hi There, 

I have been with samsung for over a decade now and with the same loyality I have purchased S24 Ultra with planning to trade my existing Flip5. My first impression, did not like the display on it. 

I am planning to return the phone and I do not see a return option on "My Orders" page. Does anybody have the same problem? I just got the phone and it is not ever 24 hours before I plan to send it back.

krishna
JUMP TO SOLUTION
userMJH5uyUGCM
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
So are we not getting an update to fix the terrible display?
0 Likes
Dan
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
I hate the screen color issue how do i return the phone since i have sent back my older device how will i get my phone back?
usermzeJaY3BsM
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S24

Uhm...  To my knowledge you cannot get your returned device back.  This was in the contract you agreed to when you told them you would be trading the device in.

Focr06
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
Be warned, people have been complaining that the company handling the returns, are marking boxes as empty, so they back charge you the phone. Clearly, internal theft. Take pictures of you packing the phone and get a receipt for the weight too.
Dan
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
Shoot i sent it out
0 Likes
bwan1011
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
This happened to me with va trade in phone, but i called customer support and they took care of the issue
0 Likes
usersWL0ZHky1O
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
You can't. This is why I stayed with mine till I made sure everything is fine. It was not and I returned the s24 ultra
Dan
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
Shoot i sould have done that
0 Likes
Focr06
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
This is why I kept mine. Tomorrow is my last day to send in the trade in. Instead, I'll be returning my phone and my mom's. Not liking this approach Samsung has taken. Aside from ignorant the screen color issue, now AOD, they told me that the lock screen will be the same as AOD, for smoother transitions. Um, no. I want my calendar to be shown on my AOD, a big clock on my lock screen! Don't make me choose because Samsung decided to copy iPhone with showing the lockscreen background for AOD. if I wanted an iPhone.. I'd get one.. But I don't want that experience.
JoshyJosh
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Please say that louder, if we wanted an iPhone we'd get one, they are trying to copy them they're losing customers that fell in love with what Samsung brought to the table...